Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Rare Treat

The expendables was actually worth the price of admission. And the joke about source of Arnie's frustrations was priceless.

Any more, I so dread going to the movies. I never know, "Is it going to be worth spending the $25 it costs for my wife and I to just get seats". I think, with the pricing of movies, the only ones that will ever, consistently, be worth pricing are visual spectacles - movies that don't translate well to the small screen. The rest... Well, they better have a damned good story to be worth it. Unfortunately, so few movies are well-written, any more. So few movies are worth it. I just gotta think that movie theatres are doomed if they can't get the pricing under control. They just are so rarely worth the price or the hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment