Sunday, August 28, 2022

Fuck Twitter (Pt. 2)

 Previously, I said, "fuck Twitter". Today, I found that I'd been temp-banned, again. Apparently, saying that someone should face the long-established legal repercussions of treasonous acts:

Is somehow in violation of Twitter's policies. Apparently, the above violates the policy of "You may not engage in the targeted harassment of someone, or incite other people to do so." I don't see it. I'm simply stating that Trump should face established legal consequences of his actions if those actions can be proven.

Fun fact: when you request an appeal, they offer you the option to explain why your penalty should be overturned. However, they limit your explanatory text to not even half as many characters as one is afforded for a tweet. Seems pretty obvious that both Twitter's sanction and appeal processes are a sham.

I guess that, after this (7-day) ban ends, I am going to export my posting-history and delete my account.

No comments:

Post a Comment