Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's the Little Things That Hurt

Today, I was digging through my laptop, trying to find every last picture of Puckett and Lana that I'd yet to upload to Picasa. As I was prepping the pix to upload, I had a depressing realization: I'll need to remove Puckett and Lana from my Picasa quick-tagging options.
This was perhaps one of my favorite pictures of them. They were sitting on the floor at my couch begging for whatever I was eating at the time (actually, I think they were hanging out long after I'd finished eating). I got my camera to take a picture. As I was about to hit the capture button, Lana started to yawn and the flash made Puckett squint. The result is a picture that looks like her guffaw'ing and him snickering. I've had it as my cellphone wallpaper for nearly two, years, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment