Friday, January 7, 2011

But I Know What They're Feeding You!

I am a pet owner. I have two cats and two dogs. The cats are a brother/sister pair of Bengals. The dogs are each rescues - one is 10 and one is 2.

My one cat, Grumbles, loves to sit in my lap. Failing that, he glues himself to my side. If I'm sitting down, I have a cat in close proximity.

Mostly, this is a good thing. However, there are days where he has ungodly gas. I'll be sitting there, minding my own business, and this smell, reminiscent of a tire fire, will waft over me from his direction.

It's during such moments that I'm reminded of the Smelly Cat song from the old NBC sitcom, Friends. However, I don't need to wonder "what are they feeding" him. He gets Eukanuba Lamb & Rice adult formula cat food. It's the same food he's been eating for nearly a decade. I dunno why it is that, some days, his gut converts it to a potential WMD.

No comments:

Post a Comment