Sunday, October 24, 2010

You Call This a Snack??

Ok, clearly I've gotten old. I'm sitting here in a house full of sweets and junk:

  • there are left-over homemade cupcakes that Donna made for a party, yesterday
  • there's a couple of fruit hamantaschen with my name on them
  • there's a similar number of rugelach waiting for me
  • there's part of a bag of Jelly Belly jellybeans
  • there's two boxes of assorted gumdrops
  • there's even a mostly-full bag of Cheetos sitting on the end-table, next to me.

But, what did I end up having as a late afternoon snack? I had the below:

Sunday Snack

That's some slices of french baguette for dipping in the extra garlic hummus and a plate of vegetables (tomatoes from the garden, cauliflower from the farmers' market and pickled peperoncinis). What the hell am I thinking??

No comments:

Post a Comment