Thursday, October 14, 2010

Raise the Bar

Sometimes, I wish that Microsoft would raise the price for XBox Live (and just bundle more stuff). It's not so much that I want to pay more for service or even pay for things I don't use. It's more a matter of wanting to make things a touch more exclusionary. I mean, sometimes, I think that if they made the service a little more dear, there might be a few less ass-clowns in the online multiplay games.

I gotta think that the "free" game services really suck. It doesn't cost someone anything if they do shit that eventually gets them banned. They can open up as many phantom accounts as they want. The bar to cheating or otherwise being a shit is a lot lower.

At the end of the day, though, there'll always be people that get their jollies being total tools. But, maybe if it cost more, less of them would be out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment