Wednesday, October 13, 2010

You're Dead To Me

So, I just got the following in one of my email accounts. This is Oracle's way of saying, "since we bought sun and alienated all of the people that used their products, we don't really have any compelling reason to continue these support channels.

No SunSolve?

Fuck you, Oracle: you and what used to be Sun are dead to me. I do, however, want to thank you for showing me that Microsoft wasn't as evil as I once thought. Nothing like time and actions of others to give you perspective, eh?


To be honest, I was a little surprised to have gotten this. I mean, I thought that I'd deleted all of my accounts that I used to receive emails from Sun.Com from (and, really, I never gave Oracle permission to mail me at any of those addresses). Oh well, hopefully, this will be the last of it. Guess I need to see about setting up filters for those addresses that I can't simply delete.

No comments:

Post a Comment