Saturday, August 14, 2010

Stroller-Ire

Ok, I get that, for some reason, you couldn't be bothered to space out the timing of your spawning. I get that, for some people, having the ginormous, tricked-out stroller is how they show the world how special they think their kids are and, by extension, what awesome parents and human beings they must be in order to have lavished such a conveyance upon their spawn. Whatever gets your rocks of.

What I don't get is why people think that these monstrosities are appropriate for all occasions. Why do people think that a double-plus wide stroller is an appropriate conveyance to use in tiny, hole-in-the-wall specialty shops, crowded outdoor markets or other "too small" places. Do you think your purchase is impressing me when you're smashing into me with it? Do you think you're impressing me when you glare at me because I won't "make way" for your monster truck of a stroller

Fuck you. Just because you can't be bothered to use an appropriately-sized stroller for the venue you're using it in does not mean that I'm going to smash myself against a damned display case just so you can push your Yugo-sized stroller through.

No comments:

Post a Comment