Saturday, July 17, 2010

Being Physically Manifested Is Highly Overrated

Overall, I can't say that I'm a fan of corporeal existence. Somehow, using a meaty conveyance to carry around my mind, my soul, my ...whatever... Just doesn't seem to be the best way to go. Granted, physicality allows for niceties such as sex and enjoying a really good meal. And, perhaps, physicality is just a transitory state in a larger existence so that we can have one particular way of experiencing the Universe. Who knows. Just can't say I'm a fan. My body feels heavy and redundant around me. It feels like more of an impediment than an aide.

I already live mostly in my mind. My body seems like more of a distraction than anything. While I could be off thinking about things, I have to occasionally process, "oh: I don't recall having that pain, before" and other bits of pointless trivia.

Hopefully, I'll get a chance to speak to someone about the sense of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment